RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 pm
Posts: 4393
Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
Is that just a level idea for a completely new game? If it's the latter, then how are you gonna make it? You might require some special software... :idea:

_________________
100000 rings reached as of August 16th, 2015.
I've been playing this game for five years!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ivan187 wrote:
Is that just a level idea for a completely new game? If it's the latter, then how are you gonna make it? You might require some special software... :idea:

I'm making a set of rounds based on this puzzle idea. I'm pretty sure I can introduce many different features as one advances through the set to keep things fresh, and it's all done in the editor.
I'm no expert at shapes tho :P

EDIT: round circles!!!
Image

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 am
Posts: 187
Location: Ricochet Station, Infinity
Very interesting :) Good luck with it.
But what do those numbers around the outside mean?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Teleporter B wrote:
Very interesting :) Good luck with it.
But what do those numbers around the outside mean?

They are the strengths of each element's shield, that is, the amount of damage they can absorb from attacks of that element before they start hurting your actual health.

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 pm
Posts: 4393
Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
Wanderbottom wrote:
Ivan187 wrote:
Is that just a level idea for a completely new game? If it's the latter, then how are you gonna make it? You might require some special software... :idea:

I'm making a set of rounds based on this puzzle idea. I'm pretty sure I can introduce many different features as one advances through the set to keep things fresh, and it's all done in the editor.
I'm no expert at shapes tho :P

EDIT: round circles!!!
Image

I think you just borrowed that circle from the Examples set.

_________________
100000 rings reached as of August 16th, 2015.
I've been playing this game for five years!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ivan187 wrote:
I think you just borrowed that circle from the Examples set.

LOL busted!!

I have uploaded the set with a few levels on it to dropbox. Feel free to try it!

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 am
Posts: 187
Location: Ricochet Station, Infinity
Ah, I see. :)
Tomorrow, if I get the chance, I'll take a look at the levels. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Just updated the set, added 4 levels, some fx and fixes, and a spell system, although there are only 2 spells for now.

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 am
Posts: 435
Location: Infinity
Wanderbottom wrote:
Ivan187 wrote:
I think you just borrowed that circle from the Examples set.

LOL busted!!

I have uploaded the set with a few levels on it to dropbox. Feel free to try it!

Is there a link to this dropbox version? Looks interesting.

_________________
Get a new life - in Ricochet Infinity!

140,000+ rings (reached 140,000 on June 19, 2017)
Rank: Ultimate Legendary, Supreme Master of Infinity (reached at 100,000)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
toktok wrote:
Is there a link to this dropbox version? Looks interesting.

Yep, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ygviemv9u63dzy9/AACl2yupa_nYlErWRvB89SRCa?dl=0

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 am
Posts: 435
Location: Infinity
Wanderbottom wrote:
toktok wrote:
Is there a link to this dropbox version? Looks interesting.

Yep, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ygviemv9u63dzy9/AACl2yupa_nYlErWRvB89SRCa?dl=0

Thanks!

_________________
Get a new life - in Ricochet Infinity!

140,000+ rings (reached 140,000 on June 19, 2017)
Rank: Ultimate Legendary, Supreme Master of Infinity (reached at 100,000)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 1828
Location: Belgium
This is really cool!
The spells are a bit underwhelming though :P

I assume you've thought of column removal and row removal spells. (Heck, the row one could be ade to only work on the bottom one and use earth element, it'd be earthquake or something)

_________________
Image
It's a levelset that's isn't on the catalogus. It's worth it --> viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22838


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Anybody there?
Oh man I'm pretty sporadic when it comes to developing sets :lol:

I've uploaded a demo of the second part for Unknown Invasion(the shoot em up set) to dropbox. It just contains the tutorial and 1 level but most of the features are there. Feel free to try it! Download link is in the first post.

I might continue developing the other sets too.

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My experimental sets
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have been working on Unknown Invasion II over the last week. I uploaded the new version to dropbox.

There's a couple more levels and a bossfight that might need balancing. Also tons of elite modifiers so be careful!!

_________________
Other in-game name: Ab Aeterno.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group