RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:27 am 

gee wrote:
A windows 10 update reset my ricochet to trial mode last year. I have 344000 rings and have 10 minutes left to play.
I had finished all but about 50 sets (at the time) but having played them all, I don't know if I want to start again from the beginning. If I could transfer my rings I might consider buying it again, but I bought it a long time ago and the company that I bought it from (gamehouse) no longer exists. I miss the game and the forum a lot. I guess I'll play out my last 10 minutes and delete it as it's sitting there like a ghost on my dasktop :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gee, my reply to your PM can't seem to get sent, so I'll just post it here. You don't need the data file, that's just where all the built-in levels, bricks, powerups, environments, graphich etc are stored. For the stats file, try this:
http://www.ricochetinfinity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=28510
Windows 10 and 8 often move game files to that directory instead of the game's folder.
Another thing you might want to save is your rounds folder. That's where all the levels you downloaded and created are stored, you may want to save it so you don't have to re-download all the levels you played if you want to replay some of them. If you have both a rounds folder in your Ricochet folder and in the VirtualStore folder (see the link above), save them both and combine them.
btw - I don't have the installer for my ricochet, but it will work just fine if I send you a RAR of the game's folder and place it in your programs. Just don't forget to place a shortcut on your desktop after.
PM me your email adress and I'll send you my Ricochet there. :)

RicoSet X - secret :D