RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:30 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:54 am 

I joined this forum on July 23rd, 2013, which was over 3 years ago. I can't believe it's already been that long; I was 11 at the time.

If you haven't noticed, I was a really stupid guy back then. What really makes me cringe about my old posts is that I really sucked at grammar. I was like, posting on the Forum Games 24/7, bumping topics all over the place just for the sake of posting, which got me to over a thousand posts in just a few months. I would literally stay for hours every day in this forum, but now, I only visit every few days.
I was really immature, to the point where I was called out for "downgrading replies" in the first two months or so. Really short vocabulary span, overreacting over anything small, easily offended... Yeah, that'll give you an idea of how cringy my personality was back then. Since my native language is Spanish, I thought to myself at the time that my English grammar was on point for an 11-year-old, but compared to now, it turns out that it really sucked. Same thing with my level set descriptions, display values and whatnot.

Thank goodness I learned my lesson. I'm turning 15 within the next month, and these past experiences will forever be stuck in my head, even though they're such an embarrassment. :oops:

Last edited by Ivan187 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:33 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Ivan, I remember how annoying you were when you first joined the forum, posting all over the place just for the sake of posting. It was like you thought there'd be some reward for having a lot of posts. No need to be embarrassed. The important thing is that you learned your lesson...and you learned it well. I'm happy to see you still have some interest in the forum.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:31 am 

Thanks, DD. I've actually started to have interest in this forum since 2012, without even having an email address. I probably must've gotten too excited over posting in this forum after I was finally able to register here. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 pm 

It's nice to see the way users evolve on this forum.
I can certainly say the same for myself.
It'll be 4 years for me come 29th December.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:42 pm 

To be fair, i used to post here so often. I had 1000 posts by like 9 months in the forum, and then about 1.4K posts in a year.

Not sure how long it took me to get to this many.
And omg, I'm almost 10 years on this forum! :P
How time flies by. :^o :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:05 pm 

Lol Ivan XD

I can't believe i've been in this forum for 3 years. The first time i came here i was 12 years old. And now, i'm 16 :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:02 am 

Ivan now you've made me really feel old, I have been registered since Infinity first came out, and in the past Ricochet forums before that. I remember when you first appeared in here, but I wouldn't classify you as immature. Youth has it's privileges, and BTW,, your English is VERY GOOD!
Maniac Mike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:17 am 

Maniac Mike wrote:
Ivan now you've made me really feel old, I have been registered since Infinity first came out, and in the past Ricochet forums before that. I remember when you first appeared in here, but I wouldn't classify you as immature. Youth has it's privileges, and BTW,, your English is VERY GOOD!
Maniac Mike

Thanks a lot, MM! :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:39 am 

It's good to see that you have somehow changed, Ivan. You're a newer member of the community than me and yet you have posts more than I had, hahaha! :D

It's surprisingly good to know that you're still into Ricochet after all the years. I remember I joined like 2012 or 2013, and now it's 2017. I'm 19 years old now. :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 am 

Moymoy13 wrote:
It's good to see that you have somehow changed, Ivan. You're a newer member of the community than me and yet you have posts more than I had, hahaha! :D

It's surprisingly good to know that you're still into Ricochet after all the years. I remember I joined like 2012 or 2013, and now it's 2017. I'm 19 years old now. :P

Just a few days ago I checked your profile to see your last visit was June 15th, 2015. I'm surprised you came back once again. O_O
I've been playing the game since April 2012. Don't remember exactly what day, though.