US: November 13, 2006
Japan: November 11, 2006
MSRP: $59.99
Pre Owned: $6.99
M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language
Specifications:
Resolution: 480p, 720p, Widescreen
Sound: Dolby Surround[/b]

EXCELLENT - made me a 1st person shooter fan!!!
Resistance made me a fan of the 1st person shooter genre! It has everything you are looking for in a game ... Action, panic, weapon variety, tight controls, great visuals, and an engaging, in depth story, narrated by someone with a great voice that pulls you into the entire affair. Its visuals and game play still hold up today, after all, it was the best looking release title for the system. Unlike many of today's shooters, your health does not regenerate on its own when not under fire, you must seek out health paks and to me that adds more tension to the game play and makes it more exciting than Resistance 2. I have just started Resistance 3 and am happy to see a return to health pak gathering game play. If you have not played this game yet, do yourself a favor and download the Demo on PSN ... there is a very good chance it will turn you into a 1st person shooter fan if you are not one already, and the great news is, if it does, you have Resistance 2 and 3 to look forward to! THIS REVIEW IS BASED ON THE SINGLE PLAYER COMPAIGN AS I DID NOT TRY LOCAL CO OP OR ONLINE GAMING.

RATING: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> 5 /5

As you all know, I have not only been absent from creating Rico Sets, but have also been absent from the forum as well. Can you blame me? In December I got a PS3 home gaming console and just this week picked up a PS VITA hand held gaming system. Needless to say, I have been busy playing games ya all! So to keep in touch with all of you, I decided to do gaming reviews of games I have played. I hope some of you find it entertaining, informative, and help you make game purchase decisions as well. The rating system is based on smileys, one being the worst and 5 being the best. Prices are based on MSRP upon its release, and on Pre-Owned games offered at GameStop.